01. “City By The Bay” on Stitch & Hammer
02. “things I miss on Hilda Grahnat
03. Luke Twyman’s Illustrations on The Fox is Black
04. John Putaseri’s Rabbit Destruction Council on It’s Nice That
05. Gorman + Rhys Lee featured on Oh Joy!
06. New Face preview on DECADE
07. Raúl González on Miss Moss
08. Joanna Concejo on life in the slow line
09. lectures on Rinko Kawauchi’s tumblr
This was supposed to be a weekly series over a year ago but let’s see if I can keep this consistent this time. Not all of the dates are accurate of course, because I’m so behind on my blog feed out of sheer laziness that I need an entire weekend to go through everything. Never going to happen.
This week: a little bit of wanderlust, a little bit of inspiration, and a little bid of homesickness.
- Urban Cycling Fashion because I have a hard time dressing for a bike ride when there’s no working out involved.
- The Flame Alphabet, currently having an affair with this book cover.
- My avatar on The End, though I haven’t started playing it yet.
- The A.N.D. Project, which isn’t of much use if you don’t live in New York, Tokyo, London, Moscow, or Melbourne but that doesn’t matter.
- Periodic Table of Typefaces, needed to be on my wall yesterday.
- Sexy design on Mr. Porter.
My newest weekly post: a break down of a handful of my favorite blog entries of the week. I’m horribly behind on reader right now. A few weeks ago I unsubscribed from about 100 blogs that were either inactive or I just wasn’t interested in anymore and I’m still nowhere near finishing all of the entries, so for now it will feature any blog entries I read this week, no matter how dated they are. It should turn into recent interesting entries just to keep things fresh.
Also, if you want to follow the entries that don’t make it on this list but are still equally as interesting, my shared items on Google Reader is here.